For over 35 years, Keiser University has provided student-centered, quality career education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions.
- Medical Administrative Billing and Coding, AS (Online)
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Medical Billing and Coding Online
- Diploma - Medical Insurance Billing and Coding
- Diploma - Medical Administrative Assistant
- Medical Coding
- Medical Billing
- Healthcare Coding Diploma
- Electronic Health Record Support Specialist A.A.S.
- Medical Administrative Assistant A.A.S.
Get hands-on training with the Allen School Online. We offer an accelerated medical assistant certificate program at our campuses in Jamaica, Queens, and downtown Brooklyn. Our program is tailored to meet the needs of the allied health industry, providing training in medical skills in our practical and clinical classroom environment.
- Medical Insurance Billing and Coding
- Medical Coding and Billing
A career to support yourself starts with a supportive, experienced faculty. At IBMC we want you to succeed -- that's why we provide one-on-one interaction and personal attention for every student.
IBMC delivers a wide range of professional life changing opportunities to promote personal, social, and career development.
Caring Individuals...Changing Lives
- Associate-Medical Billing and Coding
- Diploma-Medical Billing and Coding
- Medical Billing Specialist
- Medical Office Assistant
Students of CollegeAmerica enjoy:
- Monthly starts that allow students to start fast and finish fast
- A new laptop computer to use in school and keep upon graduation
- Financial aid, grants and scholarships available to those who qualify
- Employment assistance for graduates
- Convenient day, evening and online classes
- Personal attention from enrollment to graduation and beyond
- Fort Collins, CO
- Cheyenne, WY
- Denver, CO
- Colorado Springs, CO
- Health Information Management (BS)
- Medical Specialties (AOS)
Westwood College is dedicated to preparing students with the knowledge, skills and training needed for meaningful employment. Through education, we create opportunities, change lives and impact futures.
We are dedicated to preparing students for meaningful employment. We provide a quality education and learning environment. We embody integrity in everything we do. We believe in partnership with employers, students, graduates and our communities. We have pride in our students and are passionate about their success. We respect diversity and believe all people should have the opportunity to get an education and find meaningful employment. We believe in continuous improvement and exploring new ideas.
Who we are
Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, Alta College, Inc. (Alta) is the parent organization for Westwood College. Since its inception, Alta has been a leader in career-focused education, meeting workforce needs for in-demand employment fields. As occupational challenges and opportunities are recognized, Alta develops new programs in cooperation with industry leaders to meet the needs of our students and graduates and of employers, as well.
Westwood College is an institution of higher learning founded in Denver, Colorado in 1953. Today, Westwood has 14 campuses across California, Colorado, Georgia, Illinois and Virginia and an online campus. Westwood offers a unique hands-on, career-focused curriculum providing three-year bachelor’s degrees in high-growth fields. We have over 6,500 students enrolled in one of our degree programs in technology, healthcare, business, design, justice and industrial services. To date, nearly 30,000 Westwood graduates have transformed their lives by obtaining the skills, tools, experience and connections necessary to achieve meaningful careers.
Westwood College is currently nationally accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS). ACICS is listed as a nationally recognized accrediting agency by the United States Department of Education and is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
- Denver North
- Health Information Technology (A)
IBMC College offers life-changing, accelerated career training for adult learners. Whether you are a recent high school graduate, starting a new career or an individual looking to make a change, we can help you get started training for a new, rewarding career in 19 months or less!
Why IBMC College
- Flexible class schedules – Our classes run day and evening at nearby campuses, allowing you to balance the demands of a family, job or other life responsibilities – while obtaining an education on your terms.
- Hands-on learning – You learn by doing. We focus on providing you with one-on-one instruction from experienced instructors, who work with you directly to develop your skills.
- Externship experience – Our students complete an externship within their specific program of study, providing them with valuable, real world experience.
- Job placement assistance – Job placement assistance, resume writing and professional development support is provided – giving you an edge in today’s competitive job market.
- Financial aid- Financial aid is available for those who qualify.
Career Training Programs
- Business Administration & Accounting
- Computer Support Specialist
- Dental Assisting
- Medical Billing & Coding
- Massage Therapy
- Medical Assisting
- Pharmacy Technician
Accreditations & Memberships
IBMC College is nationally accredited by the Accrediting Council of Independent Colleges and Schools.
We are proud to support our country’s veterans. As a Yellow Ribbon Participant and recipient of the 2014 Military Friendly School® by Victory Media, Inc., providing life-changing career training is our commitment to both our civilian and military students.
Programs vary by campus.
- Fort Collins
- Diploma - Medical Billing & Coding
- Associate - Medical Billing & Coding
Blue Cliff College
Online programs to fit your schedule.
You’ve expressed interest in Blue Cliff College before, now we have online programs to better fit your busy lifestyle. Enroll now!
Reasons to attend Blue Cliff College Online:
Programs – We have the career-focused educational programs you need to get started in a career you’ll love.
Career Services – Students at Blue Cliff College are eligible for Blue Cliff’s outstanding career services assistance. We’re committed to getting you on the road to career success.
Educators – Our instructors include career professionals who provide real-world training to our students. You’ll learn from people who work in the career of your dreams.
Freedom – With an education from Blue Cliff in the career you’ve dreamed of, you’ll be on your way to career freedom – why not get started now?
- Health Information-Medical Billing and Coding
Ultimate Medical Academy Online
Get Personalized Attention with UMA
Ultimate Medical Academy is committed to helping you succeed in a healthcare career. That’s why we offer assistance from the very beginning, throughout training, and even after you graduate. One-on-one tutoring, pre-interview coaching, job search assistance, alumni services-they’re all included in our competitively priced tuition.
Engaging Online Learning
You’ll get individual feedback from your instructors, watch educational videos, participate in discussion boards and have access to live study group sessions. Many of our students also study on-the-go with MyUMA Mobile App.
Some UMA programs include certification exam preparation. We can help you get ready for testing. Earning your certification could be a way to further stand out in your career field by adding a credential to your training.
UMA has a relationship with more than 48,000 employers across the country and we use that network to search for job opportunities and schedule interviews for our graduates. As a UMA student, you’ll also be able to get help with writing your resume and receive pre-interview coaching.
It’s all about what you learn. We ask employers and industry experts for their insight about what today’s students need to be learning to be ready for tomorrow. The result is training programs with up-to-date job skills that help prepare you for a new career.
Ultimate Medical Academy provides a variety of diploma and associate degree training programs online. With UMA, students can pursue a rewarding career in these areas:
- Pharmacy Technician
- Healthcare Management
- Medical Billing and Coding
- Health and Human Services
- Health Information Technology
- Medical Administrative Assistant
- Healthcare Technology & Systems
- Medical Office and Billing Specialist
As a nationally accredited school, we provide quality career training online and at our two campuses in the Tampa Bay area of Florida. Let’s talk about your needs, your career goals and how UMA can help you succeed.
- A.S. Health Information Technology
- Medical Billing and Coding Diploma
- Health Sciences Associate (Pharm. Tech.)
- Medical Office Billing Specialist Diploma
- A.S. Medical Billing and Coding
- A.S. Health & Human Services
- A.S. Healthcare Management
Keiser University eCampus Online
For more than 35 years, Keiser University has provided student-centered, career-focused education in fields such as health care, business, criminal justice and information technology. Our one-class-at-a-time schedules allow busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family. Whether you choose to attend online, on campus, or both you will be part of a caring learning environment led by experienced faculty who bring textbooks to life with real-world challenges and solutions. Our unique combination of a curriculum that is in pace with technology and the skills employers value along with our “students first” approach provides an outstanding academic experience.
Why Keiser University Online
Online Convenience to Help You Achieve Your Goals
From faculty to admissions, our staff is dedicated to your success.
- Accessible faculty and staff with small classes to ensure personalized attention for each student
- State-of-the-practice online classroom technology in a user-friendly format to enhance learning
- Extensive online resources with access to all student services, including registration, instructional materials and an online library system with a wide range of academic journals, e-books, streaming videos, print titles and research databases
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools1
- Financial aid and scholarships available for those who qualify
- Military-friendly and committed to serving active members of the military, veterans and their families, with scholarships available for those who qualify.
- Approved for veterans training
- Transfer credits accepted subject to university approval
Keiser is one of Florida’s largest independent universities and is a valued choice for career-motivated students. We offer associate, bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degrees in fields that are in demand, and we provide job placement assistance to students and alumni.
Keiser University is a private, not-for-profit university.
1 Keiser University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award certificates and degrees at the associate, baccalaureate, masters, specialist and doctoral levels. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Keiser University.
- Keiser University eCampus Online
- Associate of Science in Medical Administrative Billing and Coding
- Associate of Arts in Health Services Administration
Are you looking to enhance your skills or begin a challenging new career? Allied Schools can help by providing a high quality education to help you achieve your goals.
Allied Schools is a leading, nationally accredited institution with more than 25 online, flexible certificate programs in the fields of business, real estate, and health care.
Our online learning environment caters to the unique needs of busy adults seeking to develop necessary skills to begin a new career or change career paths. That’s why Allied has more than 1 million enrollments since 1992. Benefits like live education and tech support, interest-free pay plans and 24/7 course access ensure our students maintain a comfortable balance between their training goals and daily life.
- Medical Coding