- Medical Coding
Get hands-on training with the Allen School Online. We offer an accelerated medical assistant certificate program at our campuses in Jamaica, Queens, and downtown Brooklyn. Our program is tailored to meet the needs of the allied health industry, providing training in medical skills in our practical and clinical classroom environment.
- Medical Insurance Billing and Coding
- Healthcare Coding Diploma
- Electronic Health Record Support Specialist A.A.S.
- Medical Administrative Assistant A.A.S.
- Associate of Applied Science in Medical Coding and Billing
Online programs to fit your schedule.
You’ve expressed interest in Blue Cliff College before, now we have online programs to better fit your busy lifestyle. Enroll now!
- Health Information/Medical Billing & Coding
A career to support yourself starts with a supportive, experienced faculty. At IBMC we want you to succeed -- that's why we provide one-on-one interaction and personal attention for every student.
IBMC delivers a wide range of professional life changing opportunities to promote personal, social, and career development.
Caring Individuals...Changing Lives
- Associate-Medical Billing and Coding
- Diploma-Medical Billing and Coding
- Phoenix Career Services™ help students find careers that match their interests & map out a personalized career plan.
- Mentorships & networking opportunities available through Alumni Association of 800,000+ graduates.
- Flexible start date and class schedules.
- 100+ locations and online options.
- Offers special military rates and special advisors who have a military background.
- Students can earn credits for applicable military training and education.
- Electronic Health Records Certificate
- A.A. in Health Care Administration-Medical Records
Explore a new career with Pima Medical Institute. We offer a number of certificate, associate, and bachelor's degree programs in the medical, allied health, dentistry, nursing, mortuary science, veterinary, and massage therapy fields.
- Medical Administrative Assistant
Pioneering distance education since 1985, Liberty University is now the nation’s seventh largest university. With more than 300 online and residential areas of study, Liberty offers programs from the certificate to doctoral level.
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
- Medical Office Assisting
Students of CollegeAmerica enjoy:
- Monthly starts that allow students to start fast and finish fast
- A new laptop computer to use in school and keep upon graduation
- Financial aid, grants and scholarships available to those who qualify
- Employment assistance for graduates
- Convenient day, evening and online classes
- Personal attention from enrollment to graduation and beyond
- Cheyenne, WY
- South Colorado Springs, CO
- Fort Collins, CO
- Denver, CO
- Colorado Springs, CO
- Health Information Management (BS)
- Medical Specialties (AOS)
IBMC College offers life-changing, accelerated career training for adult learners. Whether you are a recent high school graduate, starting a new career or an individual looking to make a change, we can help you get started training for a new, rewarding career in 19 months or less!
Why IBMC College
- Flexible class schedules – Our classes run day and evening at nearby campuses, allowing you to balance the demands of a family, job or other life responsibilities – while obtaining an education on your terms.
- Hands-on learning – You learn by doing. We focus on providing you with one-on-one instruction from experienced instructors, who work with you directly to develop your skills.
- Externship experience – Our students complete an externship within their specific program of study, providing them with valuable, real world experience.
- Job placement assistance – Job placement assistance, resume writing and professional development support is provided – giving you an edge in today’s competitive job market.
- Financial aid- Financial aid is available for those who qualify.
Career Training Programs
- Business Administration & Accounting
- Computer Support Specialist
- Dental Assisting
- Medical Billing & Coding
- Massage Therapy
- Medical Assisting
- Pharmacy Technician
Accreditations & Memberships
IBMC College is nationally accredited by the Accrediting Council of Independent Colleges and Schools.
We are proud to support our country’s veterans. As a Yellow Ribbon Participant and recipient of the 2014 Military Friendly School® by Victory Media, Inc., providing life-changing career training is our commitment to both our civilian and military students.
Programs vary by campus.
- Fort Collins
- Associate - Medical Billing & Coding
- Diploma - Medical Billing & Coding
Westwood College is an institution of higher learning founded in Denver, Colorado in 1953. Today, Westwood has 14 campuses across California, Colorado, Georgia, Illinois and Virginia and an online campus. Westwood offers a unique hands-on, career-focused curriculum providing three-year bachelor’s degrees in high-growth fields. We have over 8,000 students enrolled in one of our degree programs in technology, healthcare, business, design, justice and industrial services. To date, nearly 30,000 Westwood graduates have transformed their lives by obtaining the skills, tools, experience and connections necessary to achieve meaningful careers.
- Denver North
- Health Information Technology (A)
Blue Cliff College
Reasons to attend Blue Cliff College Online:
Programs – We have the career-focused educational programs you need to get started in a career you’ll love.
Career Services – Students at Blue Cliff College are eligible for Blue Cliff’s outstanding career services assistance. We’re committed to getting you on the road to career success.
Educators – Our instructors include career professionals who provide real-world training to our students. You’ll learn from people who work in the career of your dreams.
Freedom – With an education from Blue Cliff in the career you’ve dreamed of, you’ll be on your way to career freedom – why not get started now?
- Health Information-Medical Billing and Coding
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
A career-focused degree is the key to a career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction. We want to help you get that degree with a convenient online program. You can earn an Associate’s degree in 15 to 20 months, and a Bachelor’s degree in 30 to 36 months at Independence University.
- Health Information Management (BS)
Allen School of Health Sciences - Online
Unlike other schools, the Allen School specializes in training medical professionals ONLY. That’s why doctor’s line up to hire Allen School graduates. Plus, with Allen School’s unique Fast-Track to Success program, you can learn in as little as 9 months what other schools require 15 months to complete. You qualify for the same job, the same pay and get 6 full months of your life back. Bottom line: you save time and money. Only the Allen School has it.
Allen School is Nationally Accredited by the Commission of the Council on Occupational Education and Licensed by the States of NY & AZ.
- Allen School of Health Sciences
- Medical Insurance Billing & Coding
Ultimate Medical Academy Online
At Ultimate Medical Academy (UMA) we specialize in healthcare education in a supportive atmosphere that promotes student success. We educate future allied health professionals through our online classroom and at our campuses in Clearwater and Tampa, Florida. Since 1994, UMA has educated thousands of students for careers in the healthcare industry.
- A.S. Medical Billing and Coding
- Medical Office Billing Specialist Diploma
- Health Sciences Associate (Pharm. Tech.)
- Medical Billing and Coding Diploma
Keiser University eCampus Online
For over 35 years, Keiser University has provided student-centered, quality career education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, healthcare and computer technology. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
Keiser University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award certificates and degrees at the associate, baccalaureate, masters, and doctoral levels. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Keiser University.
- Keiser University eCampus Online
- Associate of Science in Medical Administrative Billing and Coding
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job
- Career Step
- Professional Medical Coding & Billing - Certificate
- Medical Administrative Assistant with Electronic Health Records - Certificate
- Medical Administrative Assistant - Certificate
- Medical Transcription Editor - Certificate
Ashworth offers respected, affordable online degree programs and expert guidance to help you meet your goals while balancing work and family. Now you can get the precise training you need to become the professional you’ve always wanted to be. And you can go as far as your education takes you.
- Ashworth College
- Medical Billing and Coding (Certified)
- Medical Transcription
- Medical Office Assistant (Certified)